A rarely-seen part of Caribou-Targhee National Forest! Go through a scenic drive to see the “back door” and the picturesque falls.
Mesa Falls Snowmobile Tour
Wind Through Breathtaking Views!
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive a snowmobile.
- A 50% deposit is required when booking a snowmobile rental.
- Starts At
- Driver - Solo Ages: 16+
- Driver + Passenger Passenger - Ages: 5+
- (prices may be different during peak season)
Go through the winding trail of trees and breathtaking views of Mesa Falls in Driggs, ID!
We stop at the lower Mesa Falls and the upper Mesa Falls. We are able to safely walk up and peer over the 100ft falls. We are able to have opportunities to ride off trail in powder meadows and visit big springs. Stopping for lunch during the day is a must to enjoy a hot meal at a restaurant along the trail. Watch out for moose and the fish spawning at big springs.
All our guides are licensed with the State of Idaho and Yellowstone National Park and have been guiding professionally for several years.
- Face Covering (Balaclava)
- Gratuity for guides. Tips for great services are encouraged and can be paid in cash or payment apps!
- Lunch is not included in the tour price, but available for purchase.