A favorite for a lot of guests! Go through the winding trail of trees and breathtaking views and watch out for moose and fish spawning at Big Springs!
Cave Falls Snowmobile Tour
A Rarely-Seen Picturesque Scenery!
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive a snowmobile.
- A 50% deposit is required when booking a snowmobile rental.
- Starts At
- Driver - Solo Ages: 16+
- Driver + Passenger Passenger - Ages: 5+
- (prices may be different during peak season)
Experience a rarely-seen location with the picturesque waterfall of Cave Falls in Driggs, ID!
This tour will give you a chance to see a part of Caribou-Targhee National Forest that few get an opportunity to experience. We ride into an area we call the “back door” designed to give you a peek into the more secluded areas of the park and we will expose you to the magnificent falls.
All our guides are licensed with the State of Idaho and Yellowstone National Park and have been guiding professionally for several years.
- Face Covering (Balaclava)
- Gratuity for guides. Tips for great services are encouraged and can be paid in cash or payment apps!
- Lunch is not included in the tour price, but available for purchase.