A favorite for a lot of guests! Go through the winding trail of trees and breathtaking views and watch out for moose and fish spawning at Big Springs!
Old Faithful Snowmobile Tour
Take Part In Geological Wonders!
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive a snowmobile.
- A 50% deposit is required when booking a snowmobile rental.
- You will need to purchase a Park Pass for each snowmobile. You may do so online (link included in the confirmation email). If able, please bring a paper copy of each pass to your reservation.
- Starts At
- Driver - Solo Ages: 16+
- Driver + Passenger Passenger - Ages: 5+
Experience abundant wildlife, big game animals, and natural geological wonders of Old Faithful in Driggs, ID!
This tour is 60 miles roundtrip. We make frequents stops for viewing and photographing this amazing National Park, including Madison Junction, the Fountain Paint Pots, Firehole Falls, and of course Old Faithful Geyser. At Old Faithful, we break for lunch, watch a winter film of the Park, and await the exciting burst of steam. You can also walk along and view other geysers such as Beehive, Grand, and Giant among others. We explain how the Yellowstone Park Caldera area was formed.
All our guides are licensed with the State of Idaho and Yellowstone National Park and have been guiding professionally for several years.
- Face Covering (Balaclava)
- Gratuity for guides. Tips for great services are encouraged and can be paid in cash or payment apps!
- Lunch is not included in the tour price, but available for purchase.