A favorite for a lot of guests! Go through the winding trail of trees and breathtaking views and watch out for moose and fish spawning at Big Springs!
Grand Canyon Snowmobile Tour
See The World's Largest Geyser!
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive a snowmobile.
- A 50% deposit is required when booking a snowmobile rental.
- You will need to purchase a Park Pass for each snowmobile. You may do so online (link included in the confirmation email). If able, please bring a paper copy of each pass to your reservation.
- Starts At
- Driver - Solo Ages: 16+
- Driver + Passenger Passenger - Ages: 5+
See the World’s Largest Geyser and the falls of Yellowstone at the Grand Canyon in Driggs, ID!
This tour is approximately 80 miles. During this tour, you will pass through Madison Junction from the West Yellowstone entrance. Grand Canyon allows you to see the world’s largest geyser–Steamboat Geyser. Stops also include Gibbons Falls and Beryl Spring. Enjoy the lookout points that allow you to catch sight of the majestic falls of Yellowstone. Our well-versed guides will be able to answer your many questions about the formations and contrasts of colors and surfaces that you will see along the way.
All our guides are licensed with the State of Idaho and Yellowstone National Park and have been guiding professionally for several years.
- Face Covering (Balaclava)
- Gratuity for guides. Tips for great services are encouraged and can be paid in cash or payment apps!
- Lunch is not included in the tour price, but available for purchase.